Thursday, January 01, 2015

BOOK RELEASED : 'BEING HEARING IMPAIRED'

Dear all, I am very happy to inform you all that the series of articles that I published in this blog, is now available as a book!! It was published on last month middle. A few chapters were not published here as a caution against theft or plagiarism. Those chapters, which are the most exciting ones, are included in the book.

Book is published by a Kerala based publishing firm named 'Tatvamasi Books'. This helped me to bring out my work very easily without much time delay. Had I been approached famous publishers my work would not have published in near future. So I am happy of the turn of events, though marketing remains a area of concern.

Anyway I had placed my book for sale in Amazon (Click here) via a seller named 'Puzha Books'. Book is also available with Indulekha.com (Click here) which will ship the book worldwide. Readers can purchase book from there. More sale options will be established within the coming one month period. Please bear with me till then.

Book cover:-


I thank everybody who read my posts here. I hope all of you will purchase a copy of the book and circulate the news among your friend circle. Feel free to contact me if you need any more information, at 'sunilmv@gmail.com' or just put a comment here. I am always here to assist you. Once again thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment